Places I Want to Go
Collected by Shelly Morgan
Piazzale Napoleone I, 00197 Roma RM, Italy
"Via Veneto" is one of the most famous streets in the center of Rome. Take a stroll, and you'll find luxury hotels, upscale restaurants and cafes, and elegant bars. You will be pleasantly surprised when you order the famous Italian cappuccino of...
Hotel Congress, 311 E Congress St, Tucson, AZ 85701, USA
Chorizo and eggs is a tasty combination, and Cup Cafe offers a fantastic version of this dish with a spicy chorizo they call 'gunpowder.' Eat it sitting inside the cafe so you can check out the varnished floors, covered with 100,000 pennies, and...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village