Places I Want To Go
By Eric Weiner
Owned by the prince, Torkel serves classic Swiss fare (veal cutlets, fish in Riesling sauce) matched with a superb wine list. Dine on the covered terrace looking out to the Alps. This appeared in the July/August 2012 issue. Read Eric...
By Nick Marmet
In a palace that dates back to 1820, the Four Seasons St. Petersburg opens this fall. Suites offer terraces that overlook St. Isaac’s Cathedral (by Auguste de Montferrand, the same architect who designed the palace). The hotel has a...
- 1The Future of the Great American Road Trip Is Electric
- 2How to Plan the Perfect Group Trip (Without the Stress)
- 3Austria’s New James Bond Museum Is a Spectacular Secret Lair High in the Alps
- 4How to Glamp Under the Midnight Sun in Norway This Summer
- 5Yosemite’s Giant Sequoia Grove Reopens After Nearly Three Years