Collected by Eric Longstaff
239 NW Everett St, Portland, OR 97209, USA
The Lan Su Chinese Gardens is a lovely place to regain some inner peace and admire the gorgeous gardens. The name of the garden comes from the relationship between sister cities Portland and Suzhou. Sounds from both Portland and Suzhou are...
56 SW Taylor St, Portland, OR 97204, USA
Mill Ends Park was created on St. Patrick's Day, 1948, to be "the only leprechaun colony west of Ireland," according to its creator, Dick Fagan. It is the smallest park in the world, according to the Guinness Book of Records, which first granted...
Dougan Falls, Washington 98671, USA
Dougan Falls is one of more than a half dozen swimming holes along the Washougal River in southern Washington, about a half hour drive from Portland, OR. Dougan Falls is particularly memorable for the cluster of beautiful waterfalls (taller than...
800 NW 6th Ave, Portland, OR 97209, USA
Because you won't regret it. Whatever Amtrak's reputation, this has to be one of the best train rides - and the best train services - in the USA. We actually started our rail journey in Vancouver and made our way, haltingly, down the West coast...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter