Collected by Jessica Woodin
2002 Smallman St, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, USA
21st Street Coffee and Tea is a great slice of contemporary, careful coffee culture in the Strip District. The shop has a garage door that can be opened to provide a welcome breeze, and lends the interior an airy feeling when you're hanging...
1150 Smallman St, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, USA
Eleven has a hip, upscale vibe, and has a series of menus that place an emphasis on fresh ingredients, with a number of seafood dishes taking center stage. If you're ordering from the tavern menu, give the Blue Bay mussels a try. It's also open...
3525 Liberty Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15201, USA
If you find yourself in the Steel City, do pay your homage to some terrific beer and far-better-than-pub-grub food at this church turned brewery. The beer gets brewed right there at the altar and the original pews are used as dining seating....
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village