Collected by Mr. Knapke
1900 Murray Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15217, USA
Sichuan Gourmet is one of my favorite Chinese restaurants in Pittsburgh. It's always full of Chinese people which is a good sign that the food is very authentic. They have a huge menu that ranges from typical American Chinese food but also have...
2121 Murray Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15217, USA
Great reasonably priced Thai food in Pittsburgh's Squirrel Hill. There are many Thai and SE Asian restaurants in this neighborhood but the good prices, nice decor and delicious freshly made food keeps me choosing this one!
Three Rivers Heritage Trail, Pennsylvania, USA
Whether you like to run, stroll or cycle, take advantage of the The Three Rivers Heritage Trail while in Pittsburgh. Stretching for 24 miles, the pedestrian path follows the Allegheny, Monongahela and Ohio Rivers across some beautiful space. Run...
1411 Grandview Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15211, USA
I feel like Pittsburgh is one of the most underrated cities out there. Every time I go, I'm reminded how clean and vibrant it is and find something new to get excited about. I feel like the views of the skyline from the Duquesne and Monongahela...
Mt Washington, Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Explore Mount Washington for the best views of Pittsburgh from above. Ride up on the inclines or take the fun switchback drive up the hill. Be sure to check out one of the restaurants with a view and watch for couples getting engaged at night. And...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos