Collected by Jennifer Jurosco
438 Market St, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, USA
Native Pittsburghers know that no dessert can top a Prantl's Burnt Almond Torte. Deliciously light cake, crispy with toasted almonds, with a cool filling—this is the stuff dreams are made of. For a little less indulgent version, the Burnt Almond...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December