Collected by Emily Fortman
1150 Smallman St, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, USA
Eleven has a hip, upscale vibe, and has a series of menus that place an emphasis on fresh ingredients, with a number of seafood dishes taking center stage. If you're ordering from the tavern menu, give the Blue Bay mussels a try. It's also open...
1734 Penn Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, USA
Parma is a Pittsburgh institution that has a strong cultural connection to its origins. Founded by Alessio Spinabelli of Parma, Italy, who arrived in the Strip District in 1949 and set up shop shortly thereafter, this place is a go-to for...
140 6th St, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, USA
Adventurous cocktail consumers should visit Olive Or Twist while in Pittsburgh. Come before the evening rush, secure a seat upstairs in their comfortable lounge and get ready to do some reading. Their cocktail menu is extensive with multiple pages...
117 Sandusky St, Pittsburgh, PA 15212, USA
There are few 20th century artists as immediately recognizable as Andy Warhol. The Andy Warhol Museum is a resource unlike any other to learn about and engage with his art and legacy, as well as to stoke the flames of your own creativity, with...
1 Schenley Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15213, USA
Not to be trite, but the Phipps Conservatory and Botanical Gardens in Pittsburgh are an absolute must-see. The approach is made up of sustainable, perennial gardens, framing the beautiful conservatory building at center, which houses the...
Mt Washington, Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Explore Mount Washington for the best views of Pittsburgh from above. Ride up on the inclines or take the fun switchback drive up the hill. Be sure to check out one of the restaurants with a view and watch for couples getting engaged at night. And...
- 1TechThe Future of the Great American Road Trip Is Electric
- 2History + CulturePortugal’s Exquisite Historic Lodgings Offer a Window to the Past
- 3Restaurants + CafésTar, Spaghetti, and Other Totally Real Ice Cream Flavors You Need to Try in Europe
- 4Exceptional Travel ExperiencesThe True Magic of Machu Picchu Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 5Museums + GalleriesAustria’s New James Bond Museum Is a Spectacular Secret Lair High in the Alps