Collected by Madeline D
4209 Butler St, Pittsburgh, PA 15201, USA
WildCard is my go-to spot for unique gifts and great cards. It also happens to be right in the middle of Pittsburgh's design zone, Lawrenceville, so not only is the store cool but it's surrounded by other cool stores. You're certain to find funny...
438 Market St, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, USA
Native Pittsburghers know that no dessert can top a Prantl's Burnt Almond Torte. Deliciously light cake, crispy with toasted almonds, with a cool filling—this is the stuff dreams are made of. For a little less indulgent version, the Burnt Almond...
221 Forbes Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, USA
Bluebird Kitchen is a great little spot for breakfast or lunch in downtown Pittsburgh, with an emphasis on fresh, local ingredients and a menu that allows you be either healthy (organic steel cut oats with coconut milk and almonds) or indulgent...
539 Liberty Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, USA
Not that one ever needs an excuse to have an ice cream cone, but Dream Cream provides a reason beyond simple pleasure—the 'Dream team' (see what I did there?) has a very unusual business model, which is based on funding community projects. They do...
649 Penn Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, USA
Established in 2011, this gastropub goes well beyond the staples that the name suggests. The menu is based on classics done right, with a number of modern twists, like their Wagyu flat iron steak, served with wasabi mashed potatoes, miso butter...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked