Collected by Robert O'Brien
930 Penn Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, USA
Seviche serves mostly Latin-inspired food and cocktails with a twist—they bill themselves as a "Nuevo Latin Bistro"—so the menu is an interesting mix of tacos and carne asada, mahi-mahi and sushi, and jerk dishes. Gluten-free options are...
2216 Penn Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, USA
If you are in Pittsburgh and you want to be garunteed a fantastic cocktail head to Bar Marco, an upscale local hangout located in an old firehouse in the popular Strip District neighborhood. My personal favorite is the Trinidad Sour, but from what...
649 Penn Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, USA
Established in 2011, this gastropub goes well beyond the staples that the name suggests. The menu is based on classics done right, with a number of modern twists, like their Wagyu flat iron steak, served with wasabi mashed potatoes, miso butter...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign