Collected by Robert O'Brien
930 Penn Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, USA
Seviche serves mostly Latin-inspired food and cocktails with a twist—they bill themselves as a "Nuevo Latin Bistro"—so the menu is an interesting mix of tacos and carne asada, mahi-mahi and sushi, and jerk dishes. Gluten-free options are...
2216 Penn Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, USA
If you are in Pittsburgh and you want to be garunteed a fantastic cocktail head to Bar Marco, an upscale local hangout located in an old firehouse in the popular Strip District neighborhood. My personal favorite is the Trinidad Sour, but from what...
649 Penn Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, USA
Established in 2011, this gastropub goes well beyond the staples that the name suggests. The menu is based on classics done right, with a number of modern twists, like their Wagyu flat iron steak, served with wasabi mashed potatoes, miso butter...
- 1 Travel News There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now