Collected by Carmen Raggio
1245 Embarcadero, Morro Bay, CA 93442, USA
If you like raw oysters, or fresh seafood, then stop by Tognazzini's Dockside Restaurant. Not only are you afforded a spectacular view of the giant rock, or morro, just off shore, but you may also see sea otters, jellyfish, seals and the...
3550 Pecho Valley Rd, Los Osos, CA 93402, USA
The Montana De Oro state park is located in San Louis Obispo county on the central coast of California. There are many hikes in Montana De Oro state park and this was the longest one we've done yet in this beautiful state park. This was the 7.9...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 5 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season