Pisco's See, Eat and Shop
For a scenic slice of local life, check out the fisherman's wharf of San Andrés. Everything in and around the place is abuzz, from the self-appointed pelican sentinels, to the perpetually coming-and-going moto-taxis, to the fleet that's...
As de Oro's is Pisco's long-standing town favorite—and though the menu is surf and turf, you'll want to take advantage of the proximity to the Pacific and go straight for the prawns or octopus. Be sure to leave room for the house flan.
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles