Collected by Julie Franklin
2477 Belfield Blvd, Landers, CA 92285, USA
UFO advocate, George Van Tassel, began constructing the Integratron in the 1950s after an alien encounter with “Solgonda” who bestowed upon him the secrets of rejuvenation and time travel. The all-wood white dome structure contrasts with the blue...
67425 Two Bunch Palms Trail, Desert Hot Springs, CA 92240, USA
Desert Hot Springs is situated right across the valley from Palm Springs and is known for the quality of its mineral waters, considered the best in the world for their composition and healing powers. Two Bunch Palms is the best resort to...
1800 E Palm Canyon Dr, Palm Springs, CA 92264, USA
Absolutely LOVED this boutique hotel by Joie de Vivre. (And it doesn't hurt that we got a killer deal on Hotel Tonight!) It's a brilliantly converted old motel with one of the best pools ever. Stay here!
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico