Collected by Pietro Canali
Pietro Canali′s Wishlist
5550 Boul St-Laurent, Montréal, QC H2T 1S8, Canada
Rather than being a highlight about an experience I have had, this one is about an experience I can't have -at least not yet- but wish I could. I pass by the Bar Waverly (the proper noun comes second, as per French grammar rules) every day at...
130 Rue Roy E, Montréal, QC H2W 1L9, Canada
When this unassuming lunch spot closed its doors on the corner of Napoléon and Du Bullion, where it had been tucked away on the Plateau’s quiet side streets for 16 years, I was concerned. How would I abate mid-morning hunger pangs or satisfy the...
3171, 27 State St, Montpelier, VT 05602, USA
We stopped at Capital Grounds on our way to Woodstock for a weekend of scarlet and ochre sightings during Vermont's foliage season. The latte was one of the best I've had this side of Rome and the chicken, artichoke, spinach, provolone sandwich...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local