Collected by Ren Buenviaje
2277 Chino Roces Ave, Pasong Tamo Corner Amorsolo Street, Makati, Legazpi Village, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
Little Tokyo is small in scale, but rich in a charm you won't find in any of Metro Manila's malls. Entered via symbolic red bridges and neat, bonsai- and greenery-lined alleyways from either side of the Makati block that surrounds it, Little...
Intramuros, Manila, 1002 Metro Manila, Philippines
Intramuros plays an important part to our country's history and it is one of the popular destinations for a visitor to our hometown. It is the oldest district and is called the Walled City. Historically, it is the seat of the Spanish government...
Horseshoe, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
The Magnolia brand of ice cream is the most popular in the Philippines, especially back in the 80's. As kids back then, our favorite place was the original Magnolia Ice Cream House, which actually sits in the main ice cream plant grounds. As kids,...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December