Collected by Ren Buenviaje
2277 Chino Roces Ave, Pasong Tamo Corner Amorsolo Street, Makati, Legazpi Village, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
Little Tokyo is small in scale, but rich in a charm you won't find in any of Metro Manila's malls. Entered via symbolic red bridges and neat, bonsai- and greenery-lined alleyways from either side of the Makati block that surrounds it, Little...
Intramuros, Manila, 1002 Metro Manila, Philippines
Intramuros plays an important part to our country's history and it is one of the popular destinations for a visitor to our hometown. It is the oldest district and is called the Walled City. Historically, it is the seat of the Spanish government...
Horseshoe, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
The Magnolia brand of ice cream is the most popular in the Philippines, especially back in the 80's. As kids back then, our favorite place was the original Magnolia Ice Cream House, which actually sits in the main ice cream plant grounds. As kids,...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to Los Angeles This Winter