Collected by Phyllis Bosomworth
Phyllis Bosomworth′s Wishlist
Rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris, France
This former royal palace is one of the largest museums in the world, and its art collection is considered one of the most comprehensive. It contains around 400,000 works, although—mercifully, perhaps—not all are on display at any one...
Untere Mattenstrasse 50, 3920 Zermatt, Switzerland
If Zermatt is on your travel list - pack a camera. Matterhorn sunrises are pure seduction. The view changes by the minute. I think I could photograph this mountain every day for a lifetime and never tire of it. Better yet, for this image I didn’t...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys