Collected by Laura Caputo
19/27 Moo 6, Soi Wasana, road T. Rawai, A. Mueang, ถนน วิเศษ ตำบล ราไวย์ Phuket, ภูเก็ต 83130, Thailand
Off the coast of Phuket, Thailand, in the Andaman Sea, a string of small islands plays host to a series of spectacular sea caves. Your guide will assist you, navigating your kayak between towering stone walls through a maze of narrow rock...
70 หมู่ที่ 6 Chao Fah Tawan Tok Rd, Chalong, Mueang Phuket District, Phuket 83000, Thailand
Wat Chaithararam—commonly known as Wat Chalong—is a stunning temple area on Phuket. There's little known about the Wat's original building: It's at least a couple of hundred years old and was apparently relocated at one point. The temple has also...
Phuket, Mueang Phuket District, Phuket 83000, Thailand
Phuket Town’s biggest and most boisterous weekend market takes place from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m. on Saturdays and Sundays. Shoppers will find plenty of items to browse, from fresh local fish and produce, to clothes, accessories, electronics, and DVDs....
Yaowarat Rd, Amphoe Mueang Phuket, Chang Wat Phuket 83000, Thailand
This shop is tiny, but make no mistake, you’ll find some of Thailand’s best silk fabric here. Most of the silks, cotton textiles, and sarongs at Ban Boran are made by hand, and they offer ready-to-wear clothing and bags, too. The co-owner, Wandee...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022