Collected by Laura Caputo
19/27 Moo 6, Soi Wasana, road T. Rawai, A. Mueang, ถนน วิเศษ ตำบล ราไวย์ Phuket, ภูเก็ต 83130, Thailand
Off the coast of Phuket, Thailand, in the Andaman Sea, a string of small islands plays host to a series of spectacular sea caves. Your guide will assist you, navigating your kayak between towering stone walls through a maze of narrow rock...
70 หมู่ที่ 6 Chao Fah Tawan Tok Rd, Chalong, Mueang Phuket District, Phuket 83000, Thailand
Wat Chaithararam—commonly known as Wat Chalong—is a stunning temple area on Phuket. There's little known about the Wat's original building: It's at least a couple of hundred years old and was apparently relocated at one point. The temple has also...
Phuket, Mueang Phuket District, Phuket 83000, Thailand
Phuket Town’s biggest and most boisterous weekend market takes place from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m. on Saturdays and Sundays. Shoppers will find plenty of items to browse, from fresh local fish and produce, to clothes, accessories, electronics, and DVDs....
Yaowarat Rd, Amphoe Mueang Phuket, Chang Wat Phuket 83000, Thailand
This shop is tiny, but make no mistake, you’ll find some of Thailand’s best silk fabric here. Most of the silks, cotton textiles, and sarongs at Ban Boran are made by hand, and they offer ready-to-wear clothing and bags, too. The co-owner, Wandee...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village