Collected by Ronak Desai
352 Phuket Rd, ตำบล ตลาดใหญ่ Amphoe Mueang Phuket, Chang Wat Phuket 83000, Thailand
If you’re craving Italian food in Phuket, head to La Gaetana. This romantic little spot is family-owned by Giovanni “Gianni” Ferrara and his wife Chonticha, and they take pride in providing exceptionally attentive service. Pasta is made in house,...
Phuket, Mueang Phuket District, Phuket 83000, Thailand
Seashell chandeliers, nightly live music, and a relaxed ambiance make Sanaeha one of Phuket Town’s trendiest bars. Their mojitos are made with fresh fruits and juices, and if you feel like sharing, buy a bottle of whiskey with friends. The...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico