Collected by Michele Gogliucci
Surin Beach, Choeng Thale, Thalang District, Phuket 83110, Thailand
We're a young family, and weren't up for the craziness of Patong. But we were keen to experience the warmth and white beaches of Phuket, Thailand - without the hype. Surin Beach, just north of Patong, was perfect. A few resorts, cafes and Thai...
70 หมู่ที่ 6 Chao Fah Tawan Tok Rd, Chalong, Mueang Phuket District, Phuket 83000, Thailand
Wat Chaithararam—commonly known as Wat Chalong—is a stunning temple area on Phuket. There's little known about the Wat's original building: It's at least a couple of hundred years old and was apparently relocated at one point. The temple has also...
19/27 Moo 6, Soi Wasana, road T. Rawai, A. Mueang, ถนน วิเศษ ตำบล ราไวย์ Phuket, ภูเก็ต 83130, Thailand
Off the coast of Phuket, Thailand, in the Andaman Sea, a string of small islands plays host to a series of spectacular sea caves. Your guide will assist you, navigating your kayak between towering stone walls through a maze of narrow rock...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun