Collected by Desmond Chew
Phuket, Mueang Phuket District, Phuket 83000, Thailand
Phuket Town was once a major trading hub that made much of its money from tin mining. Take a stroll through the historic part of the town along Thalang, Dibuk, and Krabi roads. The beautiful Sino-Portuguese architecture reflects the Hokkien...
42 Krabi, อำเภอเมือง Amphoe Mueang Phuket, Chang Wat Phuket 83000, Thailand
My personal favorite destination on Phuket Island for spending a few good hours having good food and a decent walkabout is Old Phuket Town. It's not unlike other Straits Settlements, like Penang and Malacca, and is not always on mainstream tourist...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019