Collected by Desmond Chew
Phuket, Mueang Phuket District, Phuket 83000, Thailand
Phuket Town was once a major trading hub that made much of its money from tin mining. Take a stroll through the historic part of the town along Thalang, Dibuk, and Krabi roads. The beautiful Sino-Portuguese architecture reflects the Hokkien...
42 Krabi, อำเภอเมือง Amphoe Mueang Phuket, Chang Wat Phuket 83000, Thailand
My personal favorite destination on Phuket Island for spending a few good hours having good food and a decent walkabout is Old Phuket Town. It's not unlike other Straits Settlements, like Penang and Malacca, and is not always on mainstream tourist...
- 1 Travel News There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Holiday Travel Required Reading: 29 New Books for Every Type of Traveler
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village