Collected by erika hermanns
Si Sunthon, Thalang District, Phuket 83110, Thailand
We didn't have long on Phuket, but a week gave us insight into the universal friendliness, tolerance and excellent food characteristic of the Thai people. Plus, wild monkeys. (You can read the whole list on my blog - sorry, there wasn't enough...
Ko Phi Phi Don, Ao Nang, Mueang Krabi District, Krabi, Thailand
This is where they shot the movie "The Beach." Gorgeous white sand beach and turquoise water, exactly as advertised. I read "The Beach" while I traveled around Thailand, which I would recommend to anyone who likes travel narratives and dreams of...
Yaowarat Rd, Amphoe Mueang Phuket, Chang Wat Phuket 83000, Thailand
This shop is tiny, but make no mistake, you’ll find some of Thailand’s best silk fabric here. Most of the silks, cotton textiles, and sarongs at Ban Boran are made by hand, and they offer ready-to-wear clothing and bags, too. The co-owner, Wandee...
- 1 Travel News When Will We Be Able to Travel to Europe?
- 2 Expat Life These Countries Just Made It Easier for Americans to Move and Work Abroad
- 3 Travel News Where Can Americans Travel Right Now?
- 4 Exceptional Travel Experiences 11 Charming Houseboat Rentals for a Social-Distance Summer Trip
- 5 Travel News This New Program Lets You Live and Work Remotely in Bermuda—For Up to a Year