Collected by Elizabeth Heitner
Khao Phang, Ban Ta Khun District, Surat Thani 84230, Thailand
With no electricity, running water or communications of any kind this floating camp is completely off the grid. This is a remote and dramatic landscape created by a dam and dominated by limestone up-thrusts and virgin forest. The only...
61 Phuket Rd, ตำบล ตลาดใหญ่ อำเภอ เมืองภูเก็ต Chang Wat Phuket 83000, Thailand
This popular café is lovingly decorated in a seemingly random collection of vintage furnishings and is justly famous for its "Phuket Kopi," a rich and creamy serving of concentrated milk and coffee that, when served iced, makes for a welcome...
48 Dibuk Rd, Tambon Talat Yai, Amphoe Mueang Phuket, Chang Wat Phuket 83000, Thailand
This charming 90-year-old former shop house is famous for its traditional Southern Phuket food. Braised pork belly with black pepper, and crab-meat curry with rice noodles are just some of the favorites that will get you salivating. Very popular...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys