Collected by Nayha
James Bond Island, 82130, Thailand
This a breath-taking place, the James Bond Island in Phuket, Thailand. The island got its name from featuring in the James Bond movie "The Man with the Golden Gun". This is a must-go place part of the island-hopping activity in Phuket.
19/27 Moo 6, Soi Wasana, road T. Rawai, A. Mueang, ถนน วิเศษ ตำบล ราไวย์ Phuket, ภูเก็ต 83130, Thailand
Off the coast of Phuket, Thailand, in the Andaman Sea, a string of small islands plays host to a series of spectacular sea caves. Your guide will assist you, navigating your kayak between towering stone walls through a maze of narrow rock...
One of the water activities in the islands off Phuket is to feed the tropical fish. Those fish are "spoiled" by all the visitors who feed them bread. When you soak a piece of bread in the water, they come to you within a couple of seconds, and I'm...
108/3 เชิงทะเล Amphoe Thalang, Chang Wat Phuket 83110, Thailand
The Andaman coast of Thailand is littered with beautiful beaches but few have any kind of surf. Surin beach is an exception and post Tsunami the local surfers are keen to get this news out their. I had a few memorable dawns and sunsets surfing...
Surin Beach, Choeng Thale, Thalang District, Phuket 83110, Thailand
We're a young family, and weren't up for the craziness of Patong. But we were keen to experience the warmth and white beaches of Phuket, Thailand - without the hype. Surin Beach, just north of Patong, was perfect. A few resorts, cafes and Thai...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles