Collected by Jack MacDonough, AFAR Local Expert
Places where I have taken my most poplar photos
Kent Pond, Killington, VT 05751, USA
Fantastic photo site particularly at dusk. This photo was taken after the sun had set. All you need is a tripod. The lake was formed thanks to the Kent Pond Dam that flows into the Gifford Woods Stat Forest Park near Killington. The picture is the...
Lane No. 8, Gangotry Vihar, Nagwa, Lanka, Gangotri Vihar Colony, Nagwa Lanka, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 221005, India
We spent four days in Varanasi visiting the site of a facility designed by David Adjaye to be built by Nest for the artisan silk weavers of Varanasi. We left the hotel at 5:00 one morning to see sunrise on the Ganges.
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun