Collected by esme travels
3600 Heidelberg St, Detroit, MI 48207, USA
Detroit artist Tyree Guyton took a look around his neighborhood and was unhappy with what he saw. So he decided to do something about it. The Heidelberg Project, a public art display exploding across Heidelberg Street in eastern Detroit, is the...
Fairlane Plaza, 300 Town Center Drive, Fairlane Plaza, Dearborn, MI 48126, USA
Many hotels strive for excellence, but The Henry, an Autograph Hotel in Dearborn, MI, actually achieves what might be close to the vision of Henry Ford. Located close to both downtown Detroit and The Henry Ford Museum, The Henry is a a Marriott...
5200 Woodward Ave, Detroit, MI 48202, USA
Having visited Detroit dozens of times for work, I was errant in never having explored the Detroit Institute of Arts Museum. To my own discredit, it took threats of the pieces being sold to pay the city's debts (these threats continue today) to...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos