Collected by Katherine Dann
14 E Pierce St, Phoenix, AZ 85004, USA
The Phoenix Public Market is committed to bringing healthy, fresh food options to the community while helping farmers and small businesses. Every day something is going on here: the cafe is open daily, their open-air market runs Saturdays from 8...
902 N 6th St, Phoenix, AZ 85004, USA
I stumbled across GROWop while taking a little stroll down Roosevelt Row in downtown Phoenix. It's a clothes shop meets home decor store meets vintage finds meets local vegetable garden. GROWop (the name stands for 'growing opportunity') supports...
333 E Roosevelt St, Phoenix, AZ 85004, USA
From the moment you see it, you can sense that Jobot has a grassroots edge. The coffeehouse and eatery is located in a converted house built in the craftsman style, and there are picnic tables out front, where you can sip at your cuppa to your...
2006, 812 N 3rd St, Phoenix, AZ 85004, USA
Songbird Coffee & Tea House offers a selection of locally roasted coffees along with black, green, white, and herbal teas—any of which can be iced for a refreshing pick-me-up during the hot summer months. They also display the work of local...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local