Collected by Shesellsseashels
4402 N Central Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85012, USA
Lux has the best vibe in town. Jeff built the coffee shop in such a central location to be near the soul of creative Phoenix. The coffee is hand-roasted in house, and you can pair it with a seasonal pie or a bear claw, or even a full-fledged meal....
1916 E Camelback Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85016, USA
Located in the Valley, The Parlor boasts recognitions like Food Network’s “Best 50 Pizzas” and NewTimes’ “Best of Phoenix,” and for good reason. With pizzas made with fresh items like mushrooms, goat cheese, truffle oil, and chives (as seen on the...
2502 E Camelback Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85016, USA
When I heard Smeeks was moving from their downtown Phoenix location I thought I might lose it until I heard about the hip new concept they were becoming a part of thanks to the opening of Union at Biltmore Fashion Park. It is a one-stop shop for...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun