Collected by Nelson Scholler
321 Sisowath Quay, រាជធានីភ្នំពេញ, Cambodia
Like many travelers, I am drawn to stores and shops and restaurants where my tourist dollars can help those in the the countries I am visiting. If you are in Phnom Penh, Daughters is a must-visit (and Friends deserves its outstanding reputation I...
67 Oknha Chhun St. (240), Phnom Penh 12110, Cambodia
Cambodian cuisine is delicious; similar to Thai, if not as spicy. Frizz Restaurant offers a cooking class on a breezy rooftop patio, which is a great way to spend a morning or a day. Our teacher, Heng, was patient & thorough, with enough culinary...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 4 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 5 Romance 9 of the World’s Most Romantic Winter Wonderlands