Collected by Nelson Scholler
321 Sisowath Quay, រាជធានីភ្នំពេញ, Cambodia
Like many travelers, I am drawn to stores and shops and restaurants where my tourist dollars can help those in the the countries I am visiting. If you are in Phnom Penh, Daughters is a must-visit (and Friends deserves its outstanding reputation I...
House Number : 67 Oknha Chhun St. (240), Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Cambodian cuisine is delicious; similar to Thai, if not as spicy. Frizz Restaurant offers a cooking class on a breezy rooftop patio, which is a great way to spend a morning or a day. Our teacher, Heng, was patient & thorough, with enough culinary...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Festivals + Events 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local