Collected by Lisan
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Unlike some of the other places you will visit throughout Asia, the Royal Palace in Phnom Penh actually has a King living in it. Constructed in the 1860's, the palace has been the home to all royalty since, with exception to the time around the...
#9B Street 29, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
With more than 40 different plant species in its garden, Botanico GastroBar feels like an urban jungle. The new cafe serves excellent coffee along with homemade sugarcane rolls with anise and feta. At night, a stylish crowd comes for the globally...
Tui Beach koh rong island, Kâmpóng Saôm 18300, Cambodia
Waking up early in the tropics is a must! Our first morning on Koh Rong we awoke to this view from our charming Tree House located right on the beach. Should we linger on the porch or descend to the deserted calm beach for a walk along the...
Krong Preah Sihanouk, Cambodia
Two hours south of the bustle of Sihanoukville, a slow boat gets you to Lazy Beach on Koh Rong Samloem, Cambodia. There's not much to do here but eat fresh seafood, drink cold Angkor beer and relax. There's some decent snorkeling on the edges of...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Hot Springs in the United States
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign