Collected by Eric Klein
#9B Street 29, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
With more than 40 different plant species in its garden, Botanico GastroBar feels like an urban jungle. The new cafe serves excellent coffee along with homemade sugarcane rolls with anise and feta. At night, a stylish crowd comes for the globally...
39 street 240, រាជធានីភ្នំពេញ 12207, Cambodia
Located near the Royal Palace, Street 240 offers some of the city’s best shopping. 1. ARTILLERY A cafe, gallery, and shop, Artillery sells clothing, textiles, and accessories from independent labels such as Push Pull Cambodia, above. The modern...
321 Sisowath Quay, រាជធានីភ្នំពេញ, Cambodia
Like many travelers, I am drawn to stores and shops and restaurants where my tourist dollars can help those in the the countries I am visiting. If you are in Phnom Penh, Daughters is a must-visit (and Friends deserves its outstanding reputation I...
Preah Ang Eng St. (13), Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Part of our cooking class at Frizz Restaurant was a trip to the local market to buy supplies. They sell EVERYthing at the market, & nothing goes to waste. Don't let the pig parts scare you off. There are also beautiful fruits & vegetables, &...
ផ្លូវវត្តភ្នំ, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Wat Phnom the eponym of Phnom Penh, Cambodia (in English: "Temple of the Mountains" or "Mountain Pagoda") is a Buddhist temple in the heart of the city. It was built in 1373, and stands on a mountain a whole 88.5 feet above the ground. Actually it...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles