Collected by AFAR Traveler
Central Market, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
The Sorya shopping mall next to Central Market (Phsar Thmei) has one of Phnom Penh's best views, at least until the many skyscrapers currently underway are completed. Take the elevator (or escalator, but be warned that patience if required) all...
Chi So Mountain, Cambodia
The bustle and construction of Phnom Penh can get overwhelming and it’s times like these that I start eyeing the endless patchwork of rice fields that surround the capital. Only an hour drive south, set on top a hill with stunning views of the...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter