Collected by AFAR Traveler
Central Market, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
The Sorya shopping mall next to Central Market (Phsar Thmei) has one of Phnom Penh's best views, at least until the many skyscrapers currently underway are completed. Take the elevator (or escalator, but be warned that patience if required) all...
Chi So Mountain, Cambodia
The bustle and construction of Phnom Penh can get overwhelming and it’s times like these that I start eyeing the endless patchwork of rice fields that surround the capital. Only an hour drive south, set on top a hill with stunning views of the...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map