Collected by AFAR Traveler
ផ្សារធំថ្មី, Calmette St. (53), Phnom Penh, Cambodia
The Sorya shopping mall next to Central Market (Phsar Thmei) has one of Phnom Penh's best views, at least until the many skyscrapers currently underway are completed. Take the elevator (or escalator, but be warned that patience if required) all...
Chi So Mountain, Cambodia
The bustle and construction of Phnom Penh can get overwhelming and it’s times like these that I start eyeing the endless patchwork of rice fields that surround the capital. Only an hour drive south, set on top a hill with stunning views of the...
- 1 Travel Tips The World’s Coolest Travel Jobs—and How to Get Them
- 2 Air Travel Emirates Has $799 Flights for Two This Valentine’s Day—but You’ll Have to Act Fast
- 3 National Parks 11 Crowd-Free National Parks You Should Visit Instead
- 4 Where to Go in Spring Places Where Your U.S. Dollar Will Go Far in Spring
- 5 Packing Tips How to Apply Marie Kondo’s Life-Changing Magic to Packing