Collected by Jen
1001 Longwood Rd, Kennett Square, PA 19348, USA
When Philadelphia's battered asphalt and noise begin to tire, head for an afternoon at Longwood Gardens, a verdant hamlet 35 miles West of the city in the Brandywine Valley. 1,077 acres of horticultural magnificence occupy one of Pierre S. du...
N 6th St & Market St, Philadelphia, PA 19106, USA
Philly, the East Coast city positioned between NYC and DC, is the perfect destination for a weekend trip. Besides the affordable (mainly BYOB) restaurant scene, the city is filled with historic vibes. As a U.S. History enthusiast, the Liberty Bell...
520 Chestnut St, Philadelphia, PA 19106, USA
Standing in line on a cold winter's day waiting to tour Independence Hall can make one wonder if it's worth it. But once inside you will realize that it is. The most cynical among us can't help but be moved once inside. The guides know their...
Rittenhouse Square, Philadelphia, PA, USA
One of the five original public squares in Philadelphia planned by William Penn, Rittenhouse Square was originally called Southwest Square and was later renamed after David Rittenhouse, a Philadelphia astronomer, inventor, and clockmaker. Although...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico