Collected by Grace Mongelli
2001 Frankford Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19125, USA
In Philadelphia's Fishtown neighborhood, the Rocket Cat Café serves fair-trade, organic coffee in a creative setting. Sip an espresso, or order a hearty snack like a grilled cheese and soup. You'll also find vegan options on the menu, and...
1218 Arch St, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA
The AIA Bookstore, one of the most unique shops in the city, holds a million surprises. It stocks a vast selection of art, architecture, and design books, but also offers an amazing array of fun and creative toys, gifts, and novelty items, as well...
4444 Main St, Philadelphia, PA 19127, USA
Main Street Music is a small independent record store in the Manayunk neighborhood that sells new and used vinyl and CDs. Although the store is small, they stock an incredible selection of all types of music. The store has super friendly,...
7 N 2nd St, Philadelphia, PA 19106, USA
I’ve enjoyed shopping at the Book Trader for as long as I can remember. The Book Trader is a popular used book store located on Second Street in Philly’s Old City neighborhood. Originally located on South Street, the store has been in operation...
- 1 Air Travel Emirates Has $799 Flights for Two This Valentine’s Day—but You’ll Have to Act Fast
- 2 Expat Life The World’s Coolest Travel Jobs—and How to Get Them
- 3 Packing Tips How to Apply Marie Kondo’s Life-Changing Magic to Packing
- 4 Where to Go in Spring Places Where Your U.S. Dollar Will Go Far in Spring
- 5 National Parks The Ideal Road Trip Through U.S. Canyon Country