Collected by Sophie Lomène
108 S 13th St, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA
These sister shops are an accessory-fiend and gift-giver’s dream! It was hard for me to keep from scooping up all the gorgeous handbags, hats, and jewelry at Verde—or loading up on Marcie Blaine’s amazing creations from the back-of-shop chocolate...
107 S 13th St, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA
Easily my favorite store in Philly to browse or “window shop”, Open House features such an entertaining assortment of interesting goods that it’s a challenge to walk out without buying something. There are great Philly-themed items and gifts,...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now