Collected by Sophie Lomène
108 S 13th St, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA
These sister shops are an accessory-fiend and gift-giver’s dream! It was hard for me to keep from scooping up all the gorgeous handbags, hats, and jewelry at Verde—or loading up on Marcie Blaine’s amazing creations from the back-of-shop chocolate...
107 S 13th St, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA
Easily my favorite store in Philly to browse or “window shop”, Open House features such an entertaining assortment of interesting goods that it’s a challenge to walk out without buying something. There are great Philly-themed items and gifts,...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022