Collected by Mandy
1 Raffles Drive, Makati Avenue, Makati, 1224 Metro Manila, Philippines
Typically, travelers have come to Makati, the financial hub of metropolitan Manila, for business or en route to holiday hot spots such as Boracay. When Raffles opened a 32-suite hotel here last February, it added a dose of culture to the...
Santa Fe, Cebu, Philippines
Bantayan Island's fine white sand beaches and clear light blue waters are as enchanting as far busier Boracay, minus the noise and go go go night life. The island's Ogtong Cave Resort offers a well-kept landscaped garden, a pool, and individual...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun