Collected by Nick
Coron, Palawan, Philippines
The Palawan archipelago in the Philippines is a tropical paradise known for its natural beauty and limestone cliffs. One of my favorite experiences was the afternoon we hired a banka to explore the northern part of the province. After visiting...
Miniloc Island, Bayan ng El Nido, 5313 Palawan, Philippines
Imagine hundreds of tiny islands, coral reefs, limestone cliffs, turquoise water, white sand beaches, and hidden lagoons. Basically imagine a tropical paradise and you have the Bacuit Archipelago surrounding El Nido on the island of Palawan in the...
Access Lane To Caalan Beach, El Nido, 5313 Palawan, Philippines
I don't think there is anything better than an ocean sunset in a tropical paradise with an ice cold beer or pina colada. I feel lucky to have gotten to see the sun set in so many places, but El Nido might take the cake? The landscape here is...
Batason, Buruanga, 5609 Aklan, Philippines
Ariel's Point is, by far, the best day trip from Boracay Island. That is, if you can manage to peel yourself off its beautiful beaches. What you get: A full day of Cliff Diving into the beautiful dark blue waters of the Philippine Sea. There are 4...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map