Philippines - July 2013
Collected by Tyler Duncan
Malapascua Island, Daanbantayan, Philippines
I feel like I'm betraying a well-guarded secret by telling people about this secluded slice of paradise, but it's bound to be discovered sooner or later. Malapascua, a tiny little island off of Cebu's northern tip in The Philippines, is known as...
Logon, Cebu, Malapascua Island, 6013 Cebu, Philippines
Roll onto bounty beach, toss a chair or a blanket onto the endless stretch of white sand, and order a beer from Hippocampus Bar and Restaurant. Most of the little bars along the beach serve beer and all manner of fresh cocktails, and no matter how...
Boracay, Malay, Philippines
Even during the low season White Beach on Boracay Island is full on. Dance music blares out of clubs and bars. Restaurant hawkers shout out their daily deals in front of massive seafood buffets. Korean tour groups block the beach path and touts...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019