Philippines - July 2013
Collected by Tyler Duncan
Malapascua Island, Daanbantayan, Philippines
Malapascua, a tiny island in the Visayan Sea north of Cebu, is well-known for its thresher-shark cleaning station, where divers gather daily to see these beautiful creatures ascend from below to be cleaned by fish before returning to deeper...
Malapascua Island, Daanbantayan, Malapascua Island, 6013 Cebu, Philippines
What Malapascua lacks in breweries, it more than makes up for in sand and surf. Roll onto bounty beach, toss a chair or a blanket onto the endless stretch of white sand, and order a beer from the Hippocampus beach bar. Most of the little bars...
Batason, Buruanga, 5609 Aklan, Philippines
Ariel's Point is, by far, the best day trip from Boracay Island. That is, if you can manage to peel yourself off its beautiful beaches. What you get: A full day of Cliff Diving into the beautiful dark blue waters of the Philippine Sea. There are 4...
Boracay, Malay, Philippines
One of things I love about Boracay are the sunsets. Every day, or even every trip I've taken, I experienced very interesting sunsets, with the skies creating all sorts of colors and patterns during the golden hour (first and last hour of sunlight)...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Hiking + Cycling6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania
- 5MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights