Collected by margauxvs
Loay Interior Road, Carmen, Bohol, Philippines
One of the more bizarre landscapes in the Philippines is Bohol’s Chocolate Hills, a 20-square-mile area that contains some 1,700 hills. To date, these natural formations still baffle geologists, though legend claims the hills are rocks once...
Logon, Daanbantayan, Cebu, Philippines
Everything changed when I found the skull. Bobbing softly in the surf, nestled between two blackened boulders, the unmistakable visage of a bleached skull stared at me and I stared back. I thought it must be a monkey, or a canine or some unknown...
Tiaong, Quezon, Philippines
Spend a weekend at Villa Escudero South of Manila, near San Pablo. The former coconut estate welcomes guests in rustic bungalows and idyllic surroundings near an artificial lake. In addition to peace and quiet (and romantic evening serenades by...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News Everything You Need to Know About Marriott’s Massive Data Breach
- 4 Travel News Which State You Live in Says a Lot About Where You Like to Travel
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022