Collected by Ann Edwards
Taal Lake, Philippines
Lake and volcano Taal is a must to visit in this part of Luzon. The best way to reach the volcano in the middle of the crater lake is by boat from Talisay. The most convenient budget accommodation is Villa Manolo (20 USD), simple bungalows just at...
Taal Volcano, Talisay, Philippines
Located in Tagaytay in Luzon, just an hour and a half by car from Manila, Taal Volcano has a complex and unique landscape and offers one of the most picturesque views in the Philippines. Taal Lake is a freshwater lake that partly fills the Taal...
Mayon Volcano, Albay, Philippines
Three years back, a couple of friends & I went to visit the Bicol region in the Philippines. Ever since I was a kid in school, we learned that Bicol is known for one of Philippine's most popular attractions, the Mayon Volcano, the most beautiful...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security