Collected by Lauren De La Cruz
Kalanggaman Island, Philippines
With two unforgettable visits in 2011 and 2013, this little island between the coasts of Leyte and Cebu islands in the Philippines remains my favorite. With two stunning sand bars at its east and west sides, this virgin island has maintained its...
During my trip to the Island of Palawan in the Philippines with Intrepid Travel, I spent two nights in Hibiscus Garden Inn in Puerto Princesa. The hotel is just as its name suggests: a quiet oasis surrounded by towering trees, handmade hammocks...
Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines
Puerto Princesa Underground River is set in a protected area of the St. Paul Mountain Range in Palawan. It’s a five-mile stretch of the Cabayugan River that runs through a huge limestone cave and directly into the West Philippine Sea near...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys