Collected by Grace Lagumen
Tiaong, Quezon, Philippines
It is wort to spend a weekend at Villa Escudero South of Manila, near San Pablo. The former coconut estate welcomes guests in rustic bungalows and idyllic sorroundings near artificial lake. Beside peace and quite (and romantic evening serenades by...
Baclaran, Parañaque, Metro Manila, Philippines
I come to Manila several times a year for work, which has given me the fortune of developing a great group of friends that have helped me experience the Philippines from the pure and honest perspective that only locals can offer, starting with...
666 Behind Quirino Grandstand, Ermita, Manila, 1000 Metro Manila, Philippines
Take the kids here for a nice break, especially when it's really hot outside. There are many different sealife-based attractions and shows, including this exhibit that makes you almost feel like you're swimming along! (My favorite was the Jellies...
Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
Visiting the Philippines without trying our "Halo Halo" won't be complete. Everytime I have friends or relatives from abroad come visit, I would bring them out to have Halo Halo. Halo Halo came from the Tagalog word for "mix" which is what it is....
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna