Collected by Cecilia Singson
El Nido, Palawan, Philippines
Went on an island-hopping tour with Servant Tours in El Nido, the Tapiutan Strait is on top of the Matinloc Shrine and the view was just sublime. Surrounded by the mountains, all you see is the endless water in the sea. The imagery was just...
Miniloc Island, Bayan ng El Nido, 5313 Palawan, Philippines
Imagine hundreds of tiny islands, coral reefs, limestone cliffs, turquoise water, white sand beaches, and hidden lagoons. Basically imagine a tropical paradise and you have the Bacuit Archipelago surrounding El Nido on the island of Palawan in the...
Batason, Buruanga, 5609 Aklan, Philippines
Ariel's Point is, by far, the best day trip from Boracay Island. That is, if you can manage to peel yourself off its beautiful beaches. What you get: A full day of Cliff Diving into the beautiful dark blue waters of the Philippine Sea. There are 4...
Malapascua Island, Daanbantayan, Philippines
Malapascua, a tiny island in the Visayan Sea north of Cebu, is well-known for its thresher-shark cleaning station, where divers gather daily to see these beautiful creatures ascend from below to be cleaned by fish before returning to deeper...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles