Collected by alizée poulin
Taal Volcano, Talisay, Philippines
Located in Tagaytay in Luzon, just an hour and a half by car from Manila, Taal Volcano has a complex and unique landscape and offers one of the most picturesque views in the Philippines. Taal Lake is a freshwater lake that partly fills the Taal...
Bikal, Caramoan, Camarines Sur, Philippines
Last year, a couple of friends and I visited Caramoan and stayed for 2 nights. During this visit, we spent a day and a half hopping on to the many different islands in the area and got a glimpse of the places where some of the episodes of the...
Mayon Volcano, Albay, Philippines
Three years back, a couple of friends & I went to visit the Bicol region in the Philippines. Ever since I was a kid in school, we learned that Bicol is known for one of Philippine's most popular attractions, the Mayon Volcano, the most beautiful...
Bagac, 2107 Bataan, Philippines
If you are looking for a relaxing and rewarding day trip north-west of Manila, then check out this little gem in Bataan. Take the 1.5 hour tour of the original, and replicated houses pre/post Spanish control. The houses are grand and beautiful, so...
National Rd, Ivana, Batanes, Philippines
This is the saying on one of the signs inside the Honesty Cafe, a small little cafe near the port in Ivana, Batanes. Joe and Elena own this place and because they were so busy with many other chores elsewhere, they often had to leave their little...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Art The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Now Open at 1 U.S. Museum