Collected by Lisan
Dumaguete, Negros Oriental, Philippines
Near the Silliman University on Silliman Avenue, this quaint coffee shop with its variety of customers has a delectable French toast coated with chocolate syrup and whipped cream with banana and mango toppings. It made for a good brunch meal,...
Coron, Palawan, Philippines
The Palawan archipelago in the Philippines is a tropical paradise known for its natural beauty and limestone cliffs. One of my favorite experiences was the afternoon we hired a banka to explore the northern part of the province. After visiting...
Miniloc Island, Bayan ng El Nido, 5313 Palawan, Philippines
Imagine hundreds of tiny islands, coral reefs, limestone cliffs, turquoise water, white sand beaches, and hidden lagoons. Basically imagine a tropical paradise and you have the Bacuit Archipelago surrounding El Nido on the island of Palawan in the...
El Nido, Palawan, Philippines
There is no shortage of beaches in El Nido on the long island of Palawan, Philippines. While most are best accessed by boat or kayak, Las Cabanas Beach is reached on foot or tricycle (the Filipino motor-taxi or tuktuk). We had heard that the beach...
Sta. Rosa del Sur, Pasacao, Philippines
Tours A, B, C & D are the different daily options that would take you to the different islands scattered around El Nido's stunning Bacuit Bay. We were taken to gorgeous beaches, breathtaking limestone formations, unique topographies and sumptuous...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map