Collected by Michelle Roldan
Baclaran, Parañaque, Metro Manila, Philippines
I come to Manila several times a year for work, which has given me the fortune of developing a great group of friends that have helped me experience the Philippines from the pure and honest perspective that only locals can offer, starting with...
1 Sierra Madre St, Subdivision, Antipolo, 1870 Rizal, Philippines
On a recent visit to Manila, friends suggested getting out of the heat and traffic and visiting the Pinto Art Gallery & Museum. Situated on a hilltop in Antipolo with grand views of the city, the museum houses a substantial private collection of...
2277 Chino Roces Ave, Pasong Tamo Corner Amorsolo Street, Makati, Legazpi Village, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
Little Tokyo is small in scale, but rich in a charm you won't find in any of Metro Manila's malls. Entered via symbolic red bridges and neat, bonsai- and greenery-lined alleyways from either side of the Makati block that surrounds it, Little Tokyo...
Anawangin Cove, Pundaquit, San Antonio, 2206 Zambales, Philippines
Picture turqouise waters and a long stretch of sand dotted with only a few palms but a lot of pine trees --- that's Anawangin Cove for you! There's no electricity, no cellphone signal, and no hotel rooms, only you and the glory of nature. Spend...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map