Collected by Mark Cox
1 Raffles Drive, Makati Avenue, Makati, 1224 Metro Manila, Philippines
Typically, travelers have come to Makati, the financial hub of metropolitan Manila, for business or en route to holiday hot spots such as Boracay. When Raffles opened a 32-suite hotel here last February, it added a dose of culture to the...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Air Travel AFAR Readers Reveal Their Favorite U.S. Airports
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter