Collected by Ryna Dery
Pagudpud, Ilocos Norte, Philippines
An oasis for me, like most other people I imagine, can be different things. As far as vacations go, an off the beaten spot by the beach is a must for a relaxing retreat that will recharge me and help me restore my inner calm. But I don't always...
Nagsasa Cove, Philippines
The Philippine Islands is a treasure trove of pristine beaches, a lot of which remain untouched from modern tourism. Every time I visit I try to visit a new place and on my last trip my friends and I went to Zambales. It's best reached by car but...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 4 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now