Collected by Claire Davies
Landmark: Petron Gas Station, SUP Tours Philippines Paddle Center Baranggay Road, Valladolid, Loboc, 6316 Bohol, Philippines
I can't say enough good things about this place. Owned by the friendly Fred and Joan, and run with the help of their wonderful staff, Fox and Firefly is one of the most thoughtful and well-designed backpacker destinations I've ever stayed. Every...
Serena St, Barangay Buena Suerte, El Nido, 5313 Palawan, Philippines
Upon arriving to El Nido, the last stop on our Intrepid Travel tour, we took a stroll through the downtown area in search for some grub. There were plenty of options to choose from but we ultimately settled on the El Nido Boutique & Artcafe and...
Kayangan Lake, Coron, Palawan, Philippines
Kayangan Lake is dubbed as the cleanest lake in Asia. It can be found in Coron and the Calamian Islands, in Northern Palawan. Loved the views there, the word "breathtaking" appropriately describes it. The lake is quite deep, has crystal clear...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico