Collected by brittany johnston
Kayangan Lake, Coron, Palawan, Philippines
Kayangan Lake is dubbed as the cleanest lake in Asia. It can be found in Coron and the Calamian Islands, in Northern Palawan. Loved the views there, the word "breathtaking" appropriately describes it. The lake is quite deep, has crystal clear...
Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines
Voted by unesco as one of the 7 natural wonders of the world
Talisay - Laurel Rd, Talisay, Batangas, Philippines
I've always wanted to go sailing at least once in my life, and I mean on one of the hobie cats where I can participate in and not the big party sailing yachts. I used to live in San Francisco and enjoy watching the small sailboats go out on the...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico