Collected by Erinne Gale
1100 S 2nd St, Philadelphia, PA 19147, USA
The Mummers have been parading down Philadelphia's streets since the beginning of the 20th century. A New Year's Day tradition, teams of Mummers dress up in costume and dance down Broad Street all the way to city hall. The Mummers Museum, located...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village