Collected by Sharon Hunter
2151 Benjamin Franklin Pkwy, Philadelphia, PA 19130, USA
The Rodin Museum in Philly was an unexpected find. If you are a fan of sculpture this is a must. Just up the street is the Philadelphia Museum of Art. The entry fee for the Philadelphia Museum also covers the Rodin, but they don't tell you that at...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village